2007/10/14

A message to our readers.....


A big thanks to Jeremy Smears and Myles Cooper for keeping up with the posts on this blog. I'm psyched to have colleagues with such damaged reputations and have enjoyed all of the posts. Another big thanks to everyone who left comments, we'd like to see and hear more from some of you ( um, Avery?!) Stayed tuned for contributions from other folks including our own L.A. correspondent Actually Huizenga who's approached us and asked to contribute, we've sent her the info on how to log in and write but so far we've just been holding our breath!

Me personally, I'd like to apologise to all of my fans, lately I've had to devote energy finding a new and healthier job so I haven't been posting nearly as much as i've liked.

The old job was stressing me out big time, one of my last projects was wrapping 12 AC Transit buses for Chevron. Chevron has sponsored 12 Green AC Transit Buses and wanted to label them Test Vehicle, much to my amusement the buses are now out and about and when the doors open, the bus goes from being a "Test Vehicle" to comething completely different. Oops! It's probably a really good thing I found a new job.



p.s. there are really cute cotton/cashmere sweaters at Old Navy right now for $20. Check!

7 comments:

M said...

Cute Tom I remember you in that - I like the carmine/burgundy/darkredish one also

ohnochriso said...

That bus thing rules!

Donna Lethal said...

Ooh! You have to put that bus next to the Seattle streetcar that's called SLUT.

Gavery said...

Still here! Sorry I've been dragging ass a bit. I saw Mylez over the weekend and told him that I'm still into it, I just need to get some shit sorted out.

In the meantime I will continue happily reading. That's a nice sweater, and the bus thing is really funny.

p.
Avery

Elton Tom (this could be you!!! send us some dirt, good tips and stuff.) said...

how's this for a bus name!
Sarasota County Areat Transit... no shit!

http://scat.scgov.net/SCATHome.aspx

ohnochriso said...

I can do you one better with New Orleans' bus system: HOTARD.

http://www.hotard.com/

Patrik said...

I'm so excited to see Tom tonight that I had to run to the bathroom.