2007/10/15

I'm pretty sure this guy hit on me at Folsom

The New Spew

I passed, but if you want him he's only $5,161.50

Just a heads up- I'll go to your Halloween party if you buy The New Spew. Otherwise I'm making a cameo at this party where a chub/chaser couple dress as Mario and Luigi. Talk about hot. Supposedly they will have a sushi chef and security guards too. After that I'm visiting other parties and settling at the 'funnest' one. Why is everyone inviting me to their Halloween party this year?

What are your Halloween plans?

3 comments:

Jeremy Smears said...

Is this more bear art, like this? I don't understand!!

M said...

I would say no this isn't bear art. But I'm not really sure why they show the crack and all that. That nerd you saw in those 80s movies didn't end up making a big boobed robot girlfriend. He made some trashy gross trucker bear spewing.

ohnochriso said...

Thanks a lot Jeremy. I can never un-see that photo now.