2007/09/21

park(ing) day

Park(ing) Day?? Hippy San Francisco bullshit or kinda cool? At first I thought hippy bullshit. Then I thought cool, World Famous should have done one and had good bands play, but then I saw laughing squid was all into it and I'm convinced they're all burning man hippy bullshit. So, really, I just don't know. Comments?

Here's some photos of the 'park' outside of Ritual Roasters (photos by Scott Beale / Laughing Squid). Kelly Stoltz was spotted lounging on the lawn, so we know how he feels at least (I've always suspected him of being hippy dippy).


4 comments:

M said...

I guess Kelley is kind of a hippy. His last album, and the one coming out on Feb 5th, were powered by Green-E renewable energy.

Dan said...

yeah... ritual + laughing squid = VERY SKEPTICAL

ohnochriso said...

I think SF coffee drinkers annoy me almost as much as SF bicyclists.

M said...

Yeah I find the bike riders the most annoying. I don't get why most of them don't wear helmets. I just saw my third bike accident yesterday. It was raw. I will never ride a bike in this city. And if I did, I would wear a helmet. I like the coffee better. Even if most of the places are lousy. At least you don't get hit by a car when you're sitting down drinking it.