2007/09/20

Fuzz.com Exposed!

Is Fuzz really that different than MySpace? Both are social networking sites, both are record labels, and both have apparently signed the same talent.

MySpace.com's Mickey Avalon


Fuzz.com's Scott Blonde of The Lovemakers


I think MySpace and Fuzz signed these guys because they 'look like rock stars.' That's why they are each label's flagship talent. What's with Internet labels signing skinny white guys with belly shirts and boot cut jeans? Puh leeze bootcut jeans are totally out. Britney already mastered that - so back off Britney. The fact that the Lovemakers were signed WAY after Mickey Avalon kind of makes Scott Blonde a Payless ShoeSource of a talent, which I am sure he is not entirely.

Fuzz, seriously guys, work in partnership with other labels. Don't try to be a pop factory like American Idol or something. It's not gonna work. How are you guys really that different if you look the same?

7 comments:

DEAD EYE said...

um, i only wear 517s, which have a boot cut. so, you can lick it, myles. they are not out, if they were that would mean that i am out. i'm totally in right now. . .

ohnochriso said...

I'd rather see someone in a boot cut jean than one more motherfucker in some skinny jeans. I will seriously start breaking legs over that shit.

M said...

I actually like boot cut jeans on LOTS of guys... when they need help elongating the leg (to look proportional.) They look great on fat guys, and (some) guys under 6'. They look good on you dead eye. You're totally in. I'm more talking about the skinny long haired rocker bell bottom look.

I was really suspicious of the skinny leg thing for a long time, but I really like what's happening with this whole Japanese invasion thing. I didn't like when they first came out and they were just repackaged girl jeans. I hated those little zippers. I like lots of the newer jeans just because the crotches are longer and the inseams are shorter.

ohnochriso said...

Skinny jeans = fugly forever. The end.

bootcut said...

You seem to have raised fashion hackles. You'd better be careful nobody catches you running into DSW with those pussy pushing skinny leg jeans.

M said...

What-ever. Can we stop talking about jeans?

Donna Lethal said...

Scott Blonde is my new favorite faux name after Sean Kingston. I won't even touch Mickey Avalon, because only Frankie can have that last name.