2007/06/27

there's just no pleasing me

Why do bands with the worst logo and the worst names feel the need to tag every sidewalk in the city (twice) with their shit. I've been meaning to complain about this for a while:



tlxn? Its such a terrible name, I had to go and look them up. The Love by Nowhere? Fuck the new 'indie', why does everybody need to have these pretentious long stark names? In fact, file this under band names so bad I want to slap somebody. Thanks for making sure I have to see it on every block in the mission, awesome!

2 comments:

Elton Tom (this could be you!!! send us some dirt, good tips and stuff.) said...

Why don't you forward this information to the city? Isn't this illegal? Don't get mad , get even!

ohnochriso said...

THANK YOU. This band's lameass logo is like Billie Jean: it's everawhaaare. Drives me fucking nuts. I won't even try to hear their music because they have annoyed me with their incessant sidewalk tagging.

And yes, long band names are almost as lame as long song names.