2008/03/19

Two friends

Geneva Jacuzzi - Sand Trap live in SF 3/7/08


I have two friends, friend A loves Geneva Jacuzzi and friend B totally hates her. Friend A made it to the show above and friend B didn't. I think friend B's hate is fueled by jealousy. Friend B loves girl rock stars in this weird way where friend B wants to both be them AND sleep with them. I think if friend B saw the Geneva Jacuzzi act in person, and met with her face-to-face, the appropriate rejection would take place and friend B would then love Geneva Jacuzzi. Friend A is more open to new music and has a less predictable opinion.

More Geneva Jacuzzi from Mushrooms International festival footage here

2 comments:

lux said...

whoah! socking it to firend B!

Jeremy Smears said...

I like her accent and spunk better than the song, but I dunno if judging somebody based on a performance at the Li Po is at all fair.