2008/02/02

Such a fanboy



If you were in the Castro last week it was very obvious that somebody was filming a movie. If you asked around, people seemed a little confused and slightly annoyed that there weren't any parking spots. Instead there were old timey cars, 70s-looking shop signs and awesome community bulletin boards. That's right. The Castro looked way cooler.

And when I saw Gus Van Sant in real life, he didn't look as hot as I was hoping he'd look. He was wearing really practical boots, ugly black jeans and some kind of L.L. Bean parka. So yeah - nothing was going to go down even though he was looking at me. I don't care if I love his movies, I don't want to make love to him.

You can still find lots of bulletins if you go down there. I ripped a bunch off the first night they were put up. In other news, Christopher Owens from Girls got a call back to be in a bar scene with Sean Penn. Very cool. I can't wait to see Milk.

No comments: