2008/02/01

MY FIRST BLOG: Franco Explosionz


Hello this is Ashley.
This is my first blog and I am very frightened. I read the posts of elton tom and shamus and I am ashamed for I am listed as a blogger but have yet to have blogged anything.
So I suppose I should now tell you some stories from my current life and times.
I think I will tell you about a lovely Russian-prussian-Italian 66 year old something or other that comes into my place of work to molest the mannequins and man handle the lady workers. He calls himself Franco and he has invited me to sail with him and eat lobster and clam on the beach with him. He also says he is an artist. Once he said he was on his way to teach a twelve year old boy..I have seen the work that he carries around in his gym bag too...not too shabby... thin water color/crayon on cardboard of sailboats and pen and barely erased pencil handwritten poems about love and the many girls he meets [molests in places they cannot escape from too quickly, like work or the gym or a bus] More details about those later. As for our encounters with Franco in the store, I'll keep it short, because it is late and I have never written a blog about anything before. Apparantly any girl that says "yes" in any way to him is in love with him. So girls, pretty boys, whatever you are, keep that in mind, if you say 'yes' to anyone anywhere, be prepared for that someone to get the wrong impression. Anyhow, he comes in to buy some skinny jeans and he admires my breast immediately and lets me and all my coworkers know about it. then he comes out with his pants unzipped proclaiming, "hey! They makes these too tight! Who of zyou zyoung ladyz iz going zo zzip me up?!" No girl of course. so one of the guys does and immediately he gets a boner through the slim slacks. And, surprisingly enough, I have never seen a 60 + penoid get so hard under such tight denim under such bright lights so fast in my life, so I couldnt help but laugh with a shameful glee. He says "oop! look what you make-a me do!" So we give him a 50 percent discount every time he comes in now. He came in today though again to fondle us again and he had a couple good stories I would like to share for a moment (after he took my hand to "kiss" but then started licking and giggled " I show you now what I do with woman's clitoris!" Why do women love me so much?! They are always bending over for me..in the gym...in the street..everywhere!" Of course! I love that ferocious optimisim/
Anyhow, some Franco stories:
"So, I see this girl on ze dock before I am 'bout to go sailing..she is very beautiful...I not saying more than you , no, but in a different way...with honey blonde hair to here [he motions to his sun bleached, grey half shaved neck] and very big breasts! Even bigger than yours! ]. And so I ask her if they are real and she say 'yeah' not yes! but 'yeah' and then I know that she feels something for me ]...and then I ask her if I can hug her and she says "yah" and then we hug and our legs melt like butter and I know we are like Pow! And im like' tunnel explosion'! you know !But then her boyfriend comes, and I didnt know she had a boyfriend ..so I's go to the living room ]..and I am so excited by her that I masturbate into a cup and I leave it by the sofa. Later, I come back to get the cup, but it is gone! But then I see my lovely girl again, and she has a wet spot over her breast and I know! I know she drank that entire big cup of-a my sperm! And you know I fill an entire plastic cup because I was exploding!"
And then, ten seconds later, making my work-day go by thankfully, much faster he adds " I really don't know why, but weemen, zey just love my cum!" i say," wow, your realllly lucky" He says, "Yes, and once I was at my doctor's office waiting room next to sexy black girl. And she touch my leg i think and so my penis, it gets so big...two inches thick [he shows me with his fingers how thick] and I am just about to explode, so I ask the nurse for a bathroom key and I masturbate into a cup. And then I bring it to the seat and I show the girl that I taste it. And so she puts her finger in to taste it too and she says it tastes great too! So what-a more can I say!"
I say....awesome... as awesome as a pizza burrito! ten lbs of cheese in yo face! You go get it Franco! You can cum in the store anytime!

4 comments:

Elton Tom (this could be you!!! send us some dirt, good tips and stuff.) said...

Finally, just what this blog needs, a woman's touch! Thanks Ashley, more please!

M said...

Franco is such a perv! I wanna see him in those skinny jeans. Maybe you can take a picture of him next time. I would like that. I like what you wrote by the way.

AaronMayfieldSunshine said...

uhhhgod. This is totally rad. I hope there are more.

Jeremy Smears said...

This post is totally why we need to do a podcast or something... because I know you do a Franco voice!