2008/02/12

New Kelley Stoltz video!



So my band dad, Kelley Stoltz, has been pretty absent due to his successful career. He was on the home page of MySpace for, like, three days. That's crazy! He got like a billion plays obviously. If you watch TV you've probably heard his jam Birdies Singing on some commercial - I can't really remember what the ad was about even though I've seen it, like, five times. He's touring the world with his new record, CIRCULAR SOUNDS, that's out on Sub Pop Records. It's really good, DUH, so go buy it. Here is the video for his first single:

Kelley Stoltz - Your Reverie

Add to My Profile | More Videos
Directed by M. Moorton

5 comments:

And_Lux said...

I really like the song and the albums great and kelley is rad and my band dad too - but that video sucks... It's more like a really bad animated Gif... whatever

M said...

Really? I like that it looks like bad computer art. I think people will look back at it and be like: "that's when after effects totally sucked." The same way we look at old Kid Pix pictures and totally drool at their brilliant stupidity... well I do at least.

And_Lux said...

The video is already dated, its like they tried to make it look like its from 92... work with what you have then let it age on its own... i mean,
I think it would be a good video if Kelley where making music like Crack W.A.R but he's not. A video should accent and play of the song, and this just doesn't fit - except for the live action part in the dessert, that part is really good

M said...

Okay I agree the video sucks

M said...

Okay I agree the video sucks