2007/11/21

MySpace of the week: Luara Lanfield

I think I've figured out what woman I wanna be:


Getting a gun pointed in your face and being the only broad in a smelly old bail bonds office full of chauvinist pigs ain’t easy but when you’re raising two sad but wonderful kids on a single-mother’s salary you do whatcha gotta do to make a living. So began my life as a bail bondswoman, one of the first in the biz. From chasing drug warlords down in the Caribbean to schlepping through the hot thick jungles of Colombia in order to rescue my compadres, from rescuing a stripper and ending up locked in the back of a kidnapper’s Lincoln Continental to being attacked by toe-sucking pervert, I’ve done it all. And I did it all while trying to hold down the fort, keep my two kids out of trouble and keep an active sex life. Hey, I wasn’t always a grandmother and I may be 66 years old but I ain’t dead.

Laura Lanfield is too good to pass up... so to make up for a slow week, we're having two MySpace of the weeks!

No comments: