2007/10/30

tonight, a bonus case of THE CLAP

We love the The Clap. We love months when there there are two nights of the clap even more. But this month is special as there are not one, not two, but THREE nights of the clap. Plus a SECRET performance! I love secrets! I'm just going to repost from myspace:


photo by this guy.



TUESDAY OCTOBER 30
DARK NIGHT BEFORE ALL HALLOWS EVE PARTY

I know you friends here in S.F. are planning on attending the THE CLAP! Halloween Party the following night Wednesday, w/ musical guest Jenny Hoyston's PARADISE ISLAND. But come to this anyway. Its FREE!! I've selected the best most danceable ghoulish garage, glitter & gum from my 45 collection. AND will be joined by special guest deejay Dollocaust from Ninth Floor Radio, who will bring all her post-seasonal no wave favorites.

PLUS a very special LIVE performance by one of my most favorite local acts,
who's name I'm not allowed to devulge. a surprise. CLAP! bartender Uncle Barry will there pouring some kinda scary drink special that'll get you bloody hammered. and there will also be some rarely seen foreign cult movies on the teevee screens that will never leave your brain. promise.
><
cole

PS> Aunt Charlie's is at 133 Turk St. in San Francisco's Tenderloin District.

No comments: