2007/10/31

new wildflowerz song

ssmwwt

Liza Thorn, local spectacle and member of Cobain in a Coma on West Add Radio, hipster thrash band So So Many White White Tigers, failed rap project No Condom Whatever!, and the kind of defunct Curls (actually, they're now Girls and don't feature Liza at all and have a great new song Myles posted about earlier), is also in a band called Wildflowerz whom I thought were defunct but apparently have a new song up. Its called "Human Eye" and its pretty alright. Its like SSMWWT, but with, uh, just a wee bit of melody thrown in. Really, some of you might not even notice the melody, but I do and I like it. I was way into that other song "steal", so much so that I put it on a World Famous in San Francisco mix cd I made (if you want a copy myspace us! or email w o r l d f a m o u s i n s f (a t) g m a i l (d o t) c o m)

Also, they have a show on November 9th at "The Egg". Where is that? What is that? Man, I don't know anything!

No comments: