2007/08/21

New Passionistas Songs!



I know Myles writes for this blog now, and that Elton Tom is filling in on drums for the month of august, so its probably a bit gauche to post about these two new Passionistas songs but I can get away with it because I ain't in no band. I don't know where you all were for Logo Moi/The Passionistas/Greg Ashley show last Friday, maybe you were at home googling your own band or nursing your bloody wang, but if you weren't there you fucked up. This show was super fun! The music was loud, everyone looked hot, got drunk, and got laid. Its totally true!

Anyway, check out these songs. My friends were talking about Little Dark Room, but I've been playing Don't Hit Snooze uncontrollably. I've gotta agree with Eva from Logo Moi, "Yeah! Fuck snooze!"

1 comment:

Donna Lethal said...

I love that you used the word "gauche." One of my favorites and certainly underused.

"The music was loud, everyone looked hot, got drunk, and got laid. Its totally true!"

Hey, now I'm beginning to remember what I did when I was 24.