2007/07/26

Janet called, she wants her hat back.


Acquaintance Patrik Sandberg of West Add radio's most listened-to radio show and blog, Cobain In a Coma, believes he is in Rhythm Nation- when he is in fact not.

Last Halloween Patrik sat in my apartment dissatisfied with his ramshackle straight-guy costume. I thought he looked okay in regular jeans; and the Nascar T was fun. Really it was. But nonetheless Patrik looked sad. Way sad. Now, I don't remember how it happend, but I suggested my Janet Jackson Rhythm Nation cap. We put the hat on his head, some black and white clothing AND ta-da! Rhythm Nation backup dancer!

But what started off as a cute Halloween costume has now turned into an every-other day outfit. Go to his party on Saturday. He'll probably be wearing my hat. Snatch it off that redhead and return it to me emkay thnx. I hope it doesn't smell like Chochella. It belongs on one of my teddy bears.


Dethrone the queen Saturday @ Thee Parkside plz MK thnx.

5 comments:

ohnochriso said...

I saw him downtown the other day wearing that hat! I wondered what he would do if I started singing "Miss You Much" to him.

pregamejocelyn said...

I'd like to marry him. Or at least do him. While removing that hat from his head and placing it on mine.

Patrik said...

Way to call out my outfit repeating! UGH.

Patrik said...

P.S. STOP CLOCKING ME!!!

Anonymous said...

VICTIM! VICTIM!

Image google search Patrik Sandberg and this forever will haunt. boo!