2007/07/19

Actually Screwed


Actually Huizenga - 5 Guys chopped & screwed by the Passionistas

Actually Huizenga makes me upset. She is extremely productive, good at everything, younger than me... and makes out with more guys. I stumbled upon her song "5 Guys" via MySpace about a week ago. And. I have to be honest, I am usually not touched by any music via MySpace -BUT- "5 Guys" got to me 4 real. Still- it wasn't good enough. So I changed it.

Presenting Actually Huizenga's "5 Guys" chopped & screwed by the Passionistas. It's WAY better than the original. And it's a WFISF exclusive.

If you're wondering who I am, my name is Myles. I'm new here. I ran into the blogboys at Lady last night and they asked me to contribute. I'm gonna be posting remixes, reviews, LOLZ, full body shots, and like whatevers. So leave me alone and download this song blogasaurus.

5 comments:

Elton Tom (this could be you!!! send us some dirt, good tips and stuff.) said...

myles is a label queen.

pregamejocelyn said...

that is actually my favorite song EVA. except i say, why limit to 5 ever?

pregamejocelyn said...

that is actually my favorite song EVA. except i say, why limit to 5 ever?

ohnochriso said...

I am totally loving this remix. But what is most important is do you have her moves and do they involve hurling glitter in the air every 5 seconds? These are important factors.

M said...

I can't move or throw glitter like Actually. But we do share similar posture and mice problems in our apartments.