2007/05/31

Ancient MCMF history


captain ahab
In the set mcmf 2007
Originally uploaded by worldfamousinsf


So, I finally got around to posting some photos from MCMF. Yeah, they are kind of dark! But, my thumb isn't in most of them so I am way on top of my game with these!

I really wish I'd gotten some photos at all of the shows I went to, especially the Connie Fucking Francis/Wobbly/Total Annihilation/Fierce Antler show! This was a costumed extravaganza -- Total Anhilation dressed like it was halloween, fierce antler dressed for the gym, and the girl from CFF smears her eye shadow just right. No costumes for Wobbly though, his laptop is too academic for that!

Where are the rest of MCMF photos?

Also, is it just me or does flickr need a better way to post/share a set? Getting these up was annoying!

1 comment:

ohnochriso said...

It's about time this blog started showin' some skin.