2007/12/07

Borts, we hardley knew ye

Experimental performance dancing weirdo Borts Minorts is moving:


Dear friends, fans and supporters of Borts Minorts!


We are sad to announce the departure of our beloved Chris Carlone (aka
Borts) for Philly, but we are far from closing the door on what has
been an incredible 1 1/2 of our band's existance. We plan on having
shows on both the East and West coast in the future, but this Saturday
nights show at the Bottom of the Hill marks the end of an era.
Come celebrate and bid farwell to comrade Borts, whose decked San
Francisco's nightlife with color and wierdness for the past year.
Join our merry band of strangness along with some very special guests,
including former dancer Dinah and flutist Melting Razor as we open up
for Captured by Robots.
We hope to see you all there!!!

XXXX Punope


I never saw Borts because I'm 'over' ironic dance:



Never mind all those photos I took of Captain Ahab, its asking too much for consistency on my part. That said, tonight may be the night I get over myself and check it out. Maybe see you there?

No comments: