2008/03/05

Preview: Mushrooms International's Friday night @ Lipo Lounge:

Here is a rundown:




Geneva Jacuzzi is cool and everything but I totally hate her. She's the object of Jeffery Cross' (above) affection. Jeffery is this cute working photographer who has great furniture and a mom-Mercedes.

Geneva Jacuzzi "Love Caboose" by Jason Yates




Colbent - flavor of the month october 2007


Ariel Pink is cool but I totally hate him. One of my favorite YouTube people, Colbent (above), always uses Ariel's music in his videos. I'd like Colbent to use my music in his videos. So I guess I'm jealous.

Ariel Pink "Politely Declined"


Nate Boyce is also playing music but since he doesn't seem to have a MySpace page or a website he's not really bloggable yet. There will be a happening by Play Play Play Inc, Jason Yates Fast Friends Inc, Leslie Kulesh, Sean Talley, Matt Fishbeck, Julia Holter, Ringo, Erik Seidenglanz and Chris LUX!

4 comments:

Elton Tom (this could be you!!! send us some dirt, good tips and stuff.) said...

yay! this post knocked Davey's ugly face off page one of the blog.

DEAD EYE said...

PUCE MOMENT! MYLES NEEDS TO GET ON IT. THE WORLD IS WAITING!

M said...

Hold on lots of band footage coming.

leslie kulesh said...

explosive devices in uc davis and at times sqare.
2012 brah.