2008/02/29

Melting Faces

Faces of Meth


My favorite Rufus Wainwright video is the fan video, Faces of Meth. Sometimes it makes me cry but most of the time I just laugh super hard. What other video/music thing can do that?

I'm so confused about what to think of Wainwright. When it comes to gay men, every single one seems to have a different opinion on the swollen cheeked Gap ad crooner.

I've heard that while at Badlands in the Castro, Wainwright once got so upset that he reminded all the bartenders that he was Rufus Wainwright by shouting out his own name. I've also heard that he used to hang out in the Mission before his career took off... whatever that means. I guess both of those things are cool. So whatever his behavior, he seems to be the kind of musician that is liked by gays who don't really listen to music. I'm irritated by his overexposure, but I have to admit, I like some of his stuff. So, what do you think of him?

1 comment:

monistat said...

i listen to Rufus Wainwright.. infact im listening to my favorite Rufus Song... Poses....

thats as far as ill go

xx00
m*