2008/01/19

photos: all the young children on crack & tea elles

Some older photos. All The Young Children On Crack are a Television Personalities cover band featuring current and ex members of the Passionistas and they were super fun. Fake accents and all:

CIMG3313.JPG

CIMG3312.JPG



Tea Elles were next and they took a million years to set up. Its two guitars and drums, which I think were shared with the other bands, come on! Put the drink down, tell your friend you'll talk to them after the show. If you think they won't be there after, well...

CIMG3374.JPG

CIMG3353.JPG

Nah. Actually, I was sick and cranky so every little thing was annoying me. The band was ok -- definitely better than their myspace. I had the tonsillitis though, so after a few songs I just couldn't keep up with all the acrobatic guitar and had to go home and stare at my disfigured tonsils in the mirror.

No comments: