2008/01/03

girls girls girls



You know, in case the myspace bulletins aren't catching your attention or you aren't one of the thousands of hits on these songs, Girls have a new song. I bring the breaking news -- or I need to find somebody new to write about. The new song is pretty good -- "God Damned" is more in line with the last three songs they put up and less to do with that little pop gem they dropped right out of the gate. Get the kids hooked on something sweet and then switch it. Actually, I didn't love the song they posted before this one, so I didn't post it here, but its grown on me so check out "Hellhole Ratrace" too. Quality!

Word on the street is these dudes might be playing a show soon, which would be cool. Hopefully it won't be some super secret apartment party!

No comments: