2007/12/23

Road Trip: White Slave Trade/Hard Place LA!! Holiday Rave

Once again I braved I-5, this time to attend the White Slave Trade Holiday Rave. Hard Place spent more time decorating COG Space then practicing but we managed to pull a set together. Doesn't it look nice?



I love parties at the White Slave Trade. I got hugs from the guys in Totally Radd. Met lots of cool people:



I'd have to say the highlight of the evening was the DJ set by Crusty Grindage (Ashley & Hazel), these girls know how to rock the house!







But Ashley, I'm concerned. You're always so beautiful and composed! When did you become the drinkenest gal I know? So with the aid of my new camera and photoshop, here's a scientific assesment of what you will look like in 10 years if the party doesn't stop!



Wow, kinda like Mrs. Garrett from Facts of Life!

2 comments:

M said...

Our new WFISF aging techology is very cool.

AaronMayfieldSunshine said...

Tom ! Will you teach me to drive ? I like your car, and like, I just need to learn. It's getting too embarrassing that I can't and no one I know will teach me ! It's totally sad.