2007/12/28

I love Santa!

Woman of Color - live @ the Eagle Tavern, San Francisco, 12/27/07


Santa bought me a cheap camcorder which is, like, the best gift EVER. I got a chance to tape some of Woman of Color's set last night. I have to admit Cesar was looking kind of hot for some reason so there are lots of zoom-ins on his face. I like the zoom in feature. I want to zoom in on butts (on somebody who sort-of has a butt first) and stuff like that - but I feel like that's tacky and gross. What do you think?

5 comments:

Elton Tom (this could be you!!! send us some dirt, good tips and stuff.) said...

Oh my god! Cesar is like soooo left handed!

AaronMayfieldSunshine said...

when did tacky or gross stop anything ?

Jeremy Smears said...

we only post tacky, gross, and gauche on this blog. so you'll at least have an outlet!

M said...

Okay tacky and gross it is.

DEAD EYE said...

thanks myles! i didn't like it till i did a few bumps and put my hair in a tight pony tail. . .then i was all, "yeah, son!"