2007/12/19

donuts: breakfast lunch and dinner


I just saw a poster for donuts disco today... there's like, 23,000 different donuts nights aren't there? Is it really necessary? Let somebody else throw a club, don't be so greedy! Myles was asking what was going on on NYE and I just realized -- Donuts probably. The best part is is that I was just being a jerk when I wrote that, but I just went to their myspace and its true!

Anyway, Donuts is alright kinda. No hurt feelings, ok? I'm just stressed out because of the holidays. For those of you still in town this Sunday, Safety Scissors is djing at Donuts again (what dude, are you like resident now?) and he's always a fun time. Go check him out! Ask him to bust out his two copies of "I think we're alone now" by Tiffany. He really wants to be known for being the DJ who runs tricks with that song. Seriously!

One last thing. I've been trying to keep this to myself but I just can't. No matter what the kids in the mission and at ritual say,those vegan donuts aren't that great. And don't say I think that because I'm not vegan!

2 comments:

M said...

This is SO funny! We are so on the same wave. Whoa.

M said...

I think we're alone now is one of my faves. Aaron sings a really amazing version of that song. We should get him to do it sometime soon. I wish you could sing on the blog. Maybe he could record a video of him singing that. Anyway, I'm kind of curious about that DJ trick maybe I'll go.