2007/11/07

New Magazine!


Head honcho Daniel from West Add Radio has decided to start another expensive hobby! He's started a freebie called WAR MAGAZINE. More power to you Daniel!

Don't judge a magazine by it's cover, or do. As the cover suggests, WAR seems to focus on the dude-ish darker side of things. They're in bed with Aquarius Records as WAR will also serve to print their infamous reviews. WAR has a surprising number of pages, and lots of black and white ads by all your favorite clubs and labels. Check it out!

You (will soon be able to) download the PDF of WAR by clicking here. You can also pick up a print copy at all the typical Oakland and San Francisco locations.

4 comments:

Elton Tom (this could be you!!! send us some dirt, good tips and stuff.) said...

I love West Add Radio so it's cool Daniel is starting a magazine but why has Aquarious become the tastemakers of rock music as of late? I'm so not down with that store AT ALL anymore and I love record stores.

M said...

I know what you mean.

ohnochriso said...

I don't like that they've become tastemakers either but they wrote a really nice review of our first record, so I can't hate them totally. But shopping in their makes me feel way judged, so I pretty much avoid it.

AaronMayfieldSunshine said...

Well you can like them, but they gave us a bad review, so I pretty much carry vendetta.