2007/11/20

MySpace of the week: The Cockless Suckers


I will take a joke band over a needlessly pretentious Arcade Fire ripoff any day. But I do find joke bands a bit annoying as the joke never has staying power. While I loved "Dick In a Box," I hate watching people reenact the joke in front of me. It was funny when Justin Timberlake did it, not you. People should come up with their own jokes!

Luckily we have The Cockless Suckers, San Francisco's newest joke band. They have some fun songs like "Stalker Exboyfriend." They look wholesome and they sound danceable. I sure hope they play live sometime soon. I'd go.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The Cockelss Suckers are the best band west of the Mississippi!

wirelessCHUNK said...

hell yeah this band rocks ... i mean the name alone strikes me as such perfect comedy plus the chicks are kinda hot and the beats kick a lil something funky...

word


chunk out

Unknown said...

damn...gotta love the Cocks!

"kinda hot"...chunk who you kiddin? anyone can see these girls got smiles for miles, eyes that pierce and bodies to die for...[insert various other beauty cliche (voice of...hair like...etc.)]

gets your toes tappin finger snappin, and you can't help but wish some pics of tan lines were available...ah, if we could be so lucky.

luvs you guys.