2007/11/06

Chris Crocker Sighting


I thought Sylvia VS. Alisha were gonna blog about this, but given that neither of them could squeeze into this photo, I can see why they didn't post it. Both of those girls lost this one! Rumor has it, Chris Crocker attended this LA Halloween party with James St. James.

That's former Passionistas drummer Jessica Gaston on the right and Patrik Sandberg from Cobain In a Coma right in front looking like a greasy Ninja Turtle who stole his mom's lipstick. That's totally how a Ninja Turtle would apply make up too! I mean how could a Ninja Turtle grab a little lipstick tube with those bulky snappers. They'd totally rub it all around their mouth just like Patrik did. Good job Patrik!

I'm just kidding around Patrik. Your Oscar the Grouch costume is adorable!

1 comment:

alisha said...

Chris Crocker was totally rude to me, but I kind of liked it. Sylvia vs. Alisha didn't want to brag about our Chris "hooter girl" Crocker sighting...i guess. But if i'm gonna brag i'll get em all out...other recent sightings include David Spade who made fun of my friend for talking loudly on his cell phone ha ha it was funny cause he is so little!