2007/10/05

return on the lolband

Although, i don't really know if i'm going to do more of these. This is one I had wanted to do when the blog first started:



Also, if you ever see that woman in the glasses at a show... she does not like it when you take pictures. Taking this picture of Myles really put her over the edge. She came up to me all snotty and asked me if I was having fun taking all those pictures and then stormed out of the show in a huff. Oops!

I took one of her storming off but my aim was bad:



And I was having fun, thanks for asking! LOLZ!!!

3 comments:

Elton Tom (this could be you!!! send us some dirt, good tips and stuff.) said...

sounds like you're the snot!

M said...

This is great. LOLz

alisha said...

Two things, Jeremy:
1. You ARE pretty rude about taking pictures, so I don't really blame her for storming off.
2. I want one of these so bad. I won't get mad at you if you take my picture only if you make it into one of these.
Thanks!