2007/08/31

Shock Jox do it longer and harder than WFISF!


World Famous In San Francisco is not the only place you can hear shit talking about the Bay Area music scene. Shock jox Patrik and Liza from West Add Radio's Cobain In a Coma have been shit talking for WAY longer than WFISF. Here is a sample of some recent conversation:



Patrik: Don't you have a band that you hate, and want to talk shit about?

Liza: Oh yeah, well, I don't think they're worth mentioning.

Patrik: I love egging on band feuds.

Liza: You guys. That band, Little Teeth, suck okay? Like, some guy emailed me about setting a show up, and he sent me a link to this band Little Teeth. And I thought, why does this sound familure? So I clicked on it...

Patrik: It's Andy (Tisdall)'s  band

Liza: ...it's like the worst part of when that girl from the Cranberries does that freak out thing with her throat.

Patrik: I love when she does that freak out thing with her throat.

Liza: It's really, really bad. It's so fucked. IT'S SO FUCKED.

Patrik: I like Little Teeth because Dannie (Murrie) reminds me of Alanis Morissette. (laughs)

Liza: These are the bands in San Francisco I hate: In the number one slot, Clipd Beaks, Little Teeth... What's with all these beaks and teeth and little things?

Patrik: It's pathetic. They probably all shop at Little Otsu and buy little pieces of paper.

1 comment:

ohnochriso said...

Patrik: It's pathetic. They probably all shop at Little Otsu and buy little pieces of paper.

I fucking spit water out when I read this part.