2007/05/14

Passionistas Exposed!!!!




One of San Francisco's newest and most enjoyable bands has been exposed! They want you to believe that they are young twenty somethings who have just begun to master their craft, however we here at World Famous In San Francisco have discovered the truth and are prepared to expose the Passionistas for what they really are!

The Passionistas aren't the fresh faced nubiles they'd like you to believe, in reality they are the Australian Band Air Supply. Study the two photos presented here as proof and let us know how you feel about their deception in the comments section below.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm all out of love, where am I without you?

Erica Bowman said...

Air Supply only wishes that they could have come out with such a catchy fun song as "Going Gay"!

M said...

Whatever. Maybe I was in Air Supply, I don't really remember. I'm so young I can't even remember the 90s.