2007/05/07

Gossip



Which female co-front person of a popular local band, who likes to wear extremely skimpy outfits while performing, used to be quite the chub when younger? Perhaps this explains the exhibitionism.

Which critically acclaimed local band recently had two members quit via e-mail? When one quitter had second thoughts and wanted back in, remaining members said no way. Seems the music was good but the drama bad.

Which 90's San Francisco band was approached by a well known festival to reform for this years May festivities. Seems everyone was into it, with some even agreeing to fly in from as far New York and Chicago, that is until the bands former guitarist poo-poo'd the idea. Maybe he doesn't like living in the past, (at various times he was romantically involved with not one but two gorgeous female members) or maybe he can only handle playing the festival with his latest project?

2 comments:

M said...

I have no idea about any of these. When are the answers gonna be revealed?

A couple days ago, someone did create a Wikipedia for my band, calling us "Booger-Eating 14-Year-Olds." Which is kind of true. We ARE really young looking; it's the Chucky syndrome - And I still have a problem with picking my nose. I hope it wasn't someone in my apartment building!

Sound_Affects said...

I'll take a guess...

1) The Lovemakers

2) Film School

3) Either Camper Van Beethoven or Creeper Lagoon...

Did I get any right?