2007/05/20

excuses for LOLing



A while ago mr. elton posted about a band we didn't love:

Excuses for Skipping (not to be confused with Kind Of Like Spitting) - there's some potential here, the drummer rules, but being an all dyke band isn't enough. Stop doing the Madonna cover now please and go practice some more.

Well, he's actually listened to the music on their myspace and liked it. O RLY? I'm still not sold, but if they do more songs that sound like early bangles then maybe! Keep trying ladies!

5 comments:

M said...

Yeah I've seen this band before. I didn't like them. Their whole shtick seemed affected. I don't know what to say about it.

Elton Tom (this could be you!!! send us some dirt, good tips and stuff.) said...

I didn't like them live, I listed to the myspace page and I actually like the song "out of work early" it sounds like early bangles who I also liked.

it's much better than how they are live, though the drummer is really good.

ohnochriso said...

I know them all and they're pretty nice people - not affected in the least.

M said...

Okay I'll check out their MySpace

zzzzz said...

zzzzz, how tired of you to spend so much time pissing on the creative efforts of others... what a wonderful artistic legacy you will leave!